Gelöst

Can my motherboard fully power a Sennheiser Game Zero headset

Stichwörter:
  • Headset
  • Sennheiser
  • Motherboards
Letzte Antwort: in Ein- / Ausgabegeräte
25. Dezember 2017 20:09:18

Hey guys, i recently got my new Sennheiser game zero headset and ohnestly it sounds like your avarge smartphone speak (kinda dull) espacailly at gaming. I have read houndrets of reviews, and alot of ppl were saying that this has amazing sound quallity and i know Sennheiser is a branding for high quallity audio devices. So im thinking maybe my onboard audio could be to old/bad. So my actual question is : I have a ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 motherboard, is my onboard audio good enough to fully power a Sennheiser Game Zero headset, and if it is enough, what can it else be ? Or am i just completely crazy now ?

Mehr über : can motherboard fully power sennheiser game zero headset

a b V Motherboards
26. Dezember 2017 09:14:58

Do you speak German as well?
Otherwise:
Install the latest audio drivers, update your motherboard's bios, try front and back connections of your PC
If this doesn't help, you will need a dedicated sound card
m
l
a b V Motherboards
26. Dezember 2017 11:19:39

Did you try the headset with another device like mobile phone or home audio equip? Ist the quality better?
m
l
26. Dezember 2017 18:41:08

MyRunner sagte:
Did you try the headset with another device like mobile phone or home audio equip? Ist the quality better?

Hello there. I tried it with my smartphone (Huawei P8 Lite). Still the quality in my opinion is not very good
m
l
26. Dezember 2017 18:54:18

helpstar sagte:
Do you speak German as well?
Otherwise:
Install the latest audio drivers, update your motherboard's bios, try front and back connections of your PC
If this doesn't help, you will need a dedicated sound card

Hey. 1st: Yes im german, how did you find out ? :p . My audio driver is up to date and my dirty front connections dont work at all, but thats because its not pluged into my mainboard. Im starting to think that it is just a diffurent sound (not rly better), that i need to get used to. Still the sound just doesnt feel statisfyed at all and i wont belive that this headset has that terrible audio.
m
l

Beste Lösung

a b V Motherboards
26. Dezember 2017 19:30:30

Ok, dann können wir hier im deutschen Tom´s Hardware Forum auch auf deutsch schreiben ;) 

Wenn es sich auf zwei unterschiedlichen Systemen so schlecht anhört, ist auch nen Defekt nicht ausgeschlossen.
Teilen